MTC Romania distributes on the Romanian market the products of companies with tradition, such as PALSGAARD A/S Denmark and SACCO-CLERICI Italy. for the food industry, MTC Romania distributes on the Romanian market the products of companies with tradition, such as PALSGAARD A/S Denmark and SACCO-CLERICI Italy.
Products for the dairy industry
MTC Romania, together with Sacco Clerici Italy, one of the largest global producers of starter cultures and rennet, offers a wide range of products to meet the highest customer requirements.
The technological engineers from MTC Romania, alongside the specialists from Sacco Clerici, make efforts to provide the best solutions, depending on the clients' needs.
SACCO CLERICI ITALY offers a wide range of products:
ENZYMES AND RENNET, produced by CAGLIFICIO CLERICI:
- 100% natural animal rennet obtained from the ruminants’ stomachs (cattle, sheep, goats). We provide natural animal rennet in the following forms: liquid, granular and paste rennet, exceptional products, recommended for DOP products.
Since 2014, our partner Caglificio Clerici is the only animal rennet producer in the world that has a Kosher certificate.
- Albamax Chymosyn rennet,
- Microclerici microbial coagulant available in liquid or powder form
- Lipase is an enzyme that is recommended to improve the taste and flavour of cheeses. Each type of lipase provides its own characteristics, depending on its origin: calf, goat, lamb.
- Lactase is an enzyme that reduces lactose into glucose and galactose, to obtain products for people suffering from lactose sensitivity and lactose intolerance.
SACCO LACTIC ACID BACTERIA
They are available in freeze-dried or frozen versions intended for direct addition, depending on the specific requirements of each customer.
We provide a wide range of starter cultures for:
Mesophilic dairy productssana, buttermilk, sour cream, kefir.
Thermophilic dairy productsyogurt
We provide cultures composed of various strain mixtures, indispensable for the production of fermented dairy products, with firm, broken, drinking curd, simple or with various flavors, ready to meet our customers’ requirements.
- Soft cheese: fresh and spreadable cheese, pasta filata cheese, blue cheese
- Semi-hard cheese: blue cheese, aged cheese, feta cheese, telemea
- Hard cheese: Parmesan, Pecorino type
Cultures for cheese surface-ripening.They protect the surface of the cheese from unwanted microorganisms. They maintain the flavor, the specific texture of the crust and the different shades due to the enzymatic reactions they give.
Cultures for aromatization and fermentation eye formationThey are created to give different flavors to cheese. The range of propionic cultures allows to achieve the desired level of eyes in the product, as well as the development of the characteristic flavors.
Yeast and mold culturesthat are essential to create specific flavours and structures for different cheeses and fermented dairy products. We have a wide range of blue molds to guarantee the desired flavours, structure and shade of the cheese. The range is completed by white molds strains.
4. Dairy protection products
Bioprotection cultures from the "4Protection" range of cultures help control and protect the products from spoilage and to improve shelf life. These cultures fight against various contaminants, especially yeasts and molds, in a natural way, and can be used for "Clean Label" products
–Other protection products
- Cleriplast is a cheese coating product available in different concentrations of anti-mold agents.
- Clerizyma contains lysozyme extracted from eggs and prevents the development of Clostridia during cheese ripening.
- Natacid contains 50% natamycin and has the role of inhibiting the development of yeasts, molds and toxins in food products, in order to prolong their life.
- Nisin is a natural preservative that inhibits the growth of bacteria causing food spoilage.
- The “4 Choice-milk free” products rangeincludes cultures for analog dairy products from soy, coconut, rice, etc.
- The "4 Premium +" premium products rangecontains the most prestigious mixtures of lactic strains, able to improve the taste, creaminess, stability, flavour and fragrance of each product. From this range, we mention the products for Skyr, Dahi.
- Probiotic cultures consisting of individual strains or complex mixtures, with varying degrees of documentation and clinically related studies.
8. Tests for milk
- Tests for the determination of antibiotics in milk
Antibiotic residues are a major problem for the dairy industry because they can inhibit the starter cultures during the manufacture of yogurt and cheese, causing significant losses to dairy companies. The consequences for human health are equally important and much more serious. Residues can lead to antibiotic resistance, allergies and hypersensitivity. It is very important for dairy companies to have a test available in order to detect antibiotics in the milk they receive, which could inhibit the starter cultures used in milk processing and can have a negative influence on human health.
- Alkaline phosphatase tests
Rapid tests for alkaline phosphatase are based on the determination of alkaline phosphatase activity which is completely inactivated at a correct heat treatment in the pasteurization process (70 ̊C for 10 sec. or 63 ̊C for 30 min.). The reaction results in the change of color.
PALSGAARD A/S DENMARK is the only company in the field of emulsifiers and stabilizers that provides complete services, creating ingredients with specialized performance characteristics. Emulsifiers and stabilizers allow processed foods to behave in ways that were impossible in earlier times. Ingredients that were normally incompatible can be combined harmoniously, resulting in interesting new features and functionality.